8×8 Global Cloud Communications
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 40,000 businesses operating in over 100 countries across six continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing.
8x8 offers a cost-effective, reliable alternative to complex, on-premises phone systems. The 8x8 Virtual Office, Virtual Office Pro, and Virtual Contact Center solutions meet the critical performance requirements of your customers. Call recording, virtual faxing, built-in security compliance (including HIPAA, SOX and FISMA) and disaster-preparedness functionality supports the growing demands of today’s mobile, BYOD, anytime/anywhere work environment.
• Virtual Office / Virtual Office Pro - Advanced IP Telephony and UCC, VO Mobile, Presence, IM/Chat, Unified Messaging, Call Recording and Virtual Office Meeting (web conferencing)
• Virtual Contact Center - Multi Channel (voice, IM/Chat, Email, Fax), Multi-Media Queuing, Skills-based Routing, Real-time Monitoring and Reporting, Support for Remote Agents, WFO/WFM Integration, CRM Integration
• Global services: 12 data centers, patented geo-routing, global extension-to-extension dialing, and service in 100+ countries
• Single platform: HD audio/video conferencing, presence, IM, chat, mobile and desktop clients, integrated omni-channel contact center, single application for
continuous communications, and out of the box integrations with Salesforce, Netsuite, Zendesk, Outlook, and Skype for Business
• Enterprise grade: superior security and compliance, big data analytics, guaranteed end-to-end 99.9975% SLA, Elite Touch Deployment, five time Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant leader
• HD Audio and Video Conferencing
• Desktop and mobile application
• IM/Chat on Virtual Office desktop and mobile applications
• Web collaboration
• Omni-Channel Contact Center
• CRM integrations with Netsuite, Outlook, Salesforce, Zendesk