See how switching to a VoIP TelePhone System can increase your companies savings
With ShoreTel’s business VoIP telephone system, we offer our clients a communications solution that can not only increase your company’s savings, but increase revenue in the long term. At Clear Choice Telephones we know the importance of the total cost of operation (TOC). Partnering with ShoreTel, our on-premise VoIP telephone system offers the lowest TCO in the industry. By integrating traditional phone features with business productivity and collaboration tools, Clear Choice Telephones can help you reduce costs company-wide by streamlining business processes. What’s more, replacing your aging traditional service with a VoIP phone system, can increase revenue in the long term. Below are just some of the ways Clear Choice Telephones can increase your savings with ShoreTel’s VoIP telephone system:
Sources of Savings
- Switch to VoIP: Traditional PBX phone systems have been seen as cost centers because they require a significant investment in equipment including phones, switches, wiring and other infrastructure. In addition, the expense for maintenance and support can be high if it’s managed by your IT team. Switching to a VoIP telephone system increases savings by lowering the total cost of operations over time. In fact, Nemertes Research recently evaluated IP phone systems based on a combination of capital outlays, implementation and operating costs and found replacing an aging telephone system proved to be an exceptionally cost-effective move in the long run.
- Outsource to a Phone Service Provider: With VoIP, you have the choice of keeping support in-house or handing all support and maintenance to the vendor. This allows for savings by controlling costs in the way that works best for your organization, either as an operating expense through a monthly subscription or as a capital expenditure.
- Ensure Your Business is Always Available: If you don’t answer your phones, your customers will lose faith – and you’ll lose them to competitors. This is a critical advantage of a VoIP telephone phone system. If bad weather causes one of your locations to go down, calls can be easily switched to another site. The customer will never know anything is amiss as calls will continue to go through without service interruptions.
Grow Your Business
- Flexibility Allows You to Take Chances: Change is constant in business, so the ability to adjust quickly in order to compete is vital. In a good year, you may experience a sudden spike in sales or have the chance to buy a competitor. The technology you have in place should be flexible enough to support any new opportunity that comes your way. A VoIP telephone system makes adding new employees or new offices as simple as flipping a switch.
- Contact Centers as Profit Centers: Your contact center agents hold the key to developing more profitable relationships with existing customers. The better the customer experience, the more likely they are to become a repeat customer. But agents can only upsell or cross-sell if they have the right tools to work with. A VoIP phone system integrated with your CRM provides agents with customer intelligence that can increase your revenue. When a customer calls, an agent can review their account information before picking up the phone, making it easier to share information about new products and services specific to the needs of the caller.
- Real-Time Reporting Improves Decision-Making: Integrating contact centers and your business phone system also provides access to detailed reports you can use to increase savings. For example, with real-time reporting, managers can make quick decisions to allocate resources efficiently based on current call volume. In addition, they can measure performance against business goals, enabling them to increase staff or run new campaigns to meet or exceed targets.
Making the move to a new phone system might seem like a daunting and expensive proposition. But a VoIP telephone system offers features and functionality that can help your business save and grow. If your ready to switch to a VoIP telephone system contact Clear Choice Telephones at 770-255-3333. You can also send us a comment to let us know what you think. Click here to write a review on Facebook or here to review us on Google. We love hearing from our customers!