SD-WAN solutions provide the software abstraction to create a network overlay and decouple network software services from the underlying hardware.
1. Simplify Branch Network
Provision branch offices faster with simplified configuration, orchestration and on-going monitoring with centralized troubleshooting tools. Simplify branch infrastructure with the ability to insert network services on the branch edge, in the cloud or in the regional and enterprise data centers.
2. Optimize Application Performance
Optimize application performance over Hybrid or Internet links with direct, secure access to enterprise and cloud applications. SD-WAN provides consolidated monitoring and visibility across multiple WAN links and service providers.
3. Deliver Branch Agility
Enable multiple links, devices and services to coexist and interoperate with incumbent solutions and make the branch agile. APIs enable integration into various management and reporting systems deployed by enterprises today.
4. Reduce Costs
Deliver Hybrid WAN with ease and enable branch offices with ordinary broadband as enterprise-grade WAN. Reduce hardware-delivery costs by choosing from deployment options such as virtual-machine on a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) device, virtual machine on an existing x86-based router or a purpose-built VeloCloud Edge device.
Ensuring High Quality Business Communications
By Streamlining the Internet™, InSpeed ensures that interactive applications including voice, video, messaging and enterprise productivity solutions, operate with high reliability and minimal management over existing network connections. Initially targeted at VoIP, contact center, and video conferencing, InSpeed optimizes network traffic for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) so that garbled speech, annoying echoes, video artifacts and unresponsive applications are a thing of the past.
- Voice First: Purpose built and specifically designed to reduce voice latency, while at the same time reducing all traffic congestion. Others just attempt to reduce congestion, leading to a “latency overhead”, which causes half-duplex type conversations for voice.
- Service vs Hardware Only: We are a service that allows a customer to directly connect to the Internet Backbone using commodity internet connections and provide management & prioritization of traffic.
- Prioritization: Where most SDWAN solutions only prioritize the freeway “on-ramp” at the customer’s physical locations (with a hardware device), InSpeed manages the entire freeway (hardware and cloud). Both directions. Think metered stoplight, vs managing the entire traffic flow throughout it’s journey.
- Self Driving: All of the customer’s traffic (not just voice) is managed and prioritized automatically. The InSpeed premise is that with an ever changing network and user demands, IT administrators cannot keep a typical SDWAN system tuned, and thus, is destined to failure. With InSpeed, our intelligence manages it for you.
- Bandwidth: InSpeed doesn’t license bandwidth, which would require the customer to evaluate their network beforehand to determine how much to buy. Full bandwidth is included in the service and InSpeed has the lowest bandwidth management overhead in the industry.