Mitel Business Phone Systems
Why Mitel? Because We Adjust To The Way You Do Business
Clear Choice has been one of the premier Mitel dealers in the country since 2007. Mitel Business Phone Systems has changed the way they measure customer satisfaction over the years, but no matter what the metric has been, we have always been recognized for our World Class Customer Care. We have achieved Gold Partner status which means we have the Engineers and Sales acumen to support complex implementations involving all of Mitel’ s product line.
We separate ourselves from the competition with our White Glove Implementation process that we have perfected over the years. We have all of the details covered so your people can seamlessly work while we are migrating to your new Mitel system.
Why Clear Choice Is The Best Mitel Dealer For You
We have over 250 unique Mitel customers and support over 1000 locations across the US and Canada. Our Help Desk, staffed daily with 3-5 Mitel certified technicians, is constantly lauded for their quick responses and service with a smile.
Our business has been built on referrals from happy customers and a reputation for always putting the client first. We have seen our Mitel Partner Support grow as many existing Mitel cus-tomers have reached out to us because of our reputation for excellence and unique all-inclusive support offering.
We service all industries, but have significant experience and influence in the following markets:
- Medical Practices – From single site to multi-site contact centers
- Transportation and Logistics – We are experts with McLeod Software Integration and under-stand the complexities of running a multi-shift logistics company.
- Non-Profits and Churches – From supporting the Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta to several churches and schools, we have made a name for ourselves as a trusted partner in the non-profit arena.
Your Complete Communications Provider
We have been a Mitel partner since 2007 and have been extremely pleased with the partnership. Mitel offers the best value in VoIP phone systems for a number of reasons:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – With an easy to use administrative interface, our clients don’t need to hire expensive engineers or IT staff to manage the phone system. With an hour of training we enable customers to modify the system on their own, even for a non-technical administrator.
- Protect Your Investment – Through software upgrades (which are include in our Partner Support) our customers always have the latest and greatest features, eliminating the requirement to buy new hardware every 5-7 years. All of our early customers from 2007 and 2008 still have the same hardware (typical lifespan should last over 20 years), but get the benefits of new technology via software updates. This is truly the last phone system you will need to purchase.
- Reporting and Analytics – Through our partnership with Brightmetrics, all of our customers benefit from the ability to analyze data and make business decisions based on real time information. They can customize reports and dashboards and manipulate data in ways that are unavailable in other systems.
- Reliability – Mitel’s architecture inherently builds in reliability into the systems. There is no single point of failure and it is simple to create business continuity plans for our customers. Dual trunking options via SIP trunks are an inexpensive way to create redundancy for our customers that natively work with the Mitel system.